The Cookie Chronicle

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Meet My New Boyfriend.

Okay, so now that I have your attention, would you kindly redirect it in the general direction of Strong Bad's house... er, I mean... Jessica's newest blog. It's pretty cool. It's got all the features you'd ever want in a cool blog... like, air conditioning, no central plot, randomness, Smith's Marketplace, no pictures whatsoever so you can utilize your wondrously dormant imagination stations, and also mentions of ummm... stuff like... pizza, your mom, and alligators, and unknown names of Brooke's latest Gentleman Callers... you know, all the good stuff at it's finest. So you should probably get your butt over there. Or at least your internet browser.

Other news, Did you know that goldfish have a memory span of just 2 seconds? Did you know that Brooke is a close second with a memory span of 2.1? And Jess lasts just a BIT longer with 4.81908638w94639. Yes, "w" is a numerical value in the Outrajess Scale of Icelandia. It's highly technical. Even your mom wouldn't understand. Why don't you go ask her about it. I would suggest it, but you never know.

Anyways, that's all. Stay tuned for more information about my Gentleman Caller named... well, I'll let you know later. Oh, and what colors should I pick for my wedding? I'll take all reasonable suggestions including bright pink and charcoal and coral and muave and possibly even sunset. Whatever. Oh, and RSVP ASAP. My wedding should be in like... 2 weeks. Yeayah!

10 Comments:

  • Brook--I don't know who you think you are, but first of all, stealing my boyfriend and then taking pictures with him at your wedding...psh...of all the low things a person could do you've never done any of them. oooohhhh....kayyyyyyyyyyyyy....good night!

    By Blogger Brookie, at 11:54 PM  

  • This is really Brooke now... and I just have this to day. Blah. And Chah. And Yah. You know what I'm sayin. Shut it off!

    By Blogger Brookie, at 11:56 PM  

  • *say

    By Blogger Brookie, at 11:57 PM  

  • say what?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:58 PM  

  • lol... about boyfriends... who is this.. SCOTT you can't stop talking about? Do tell. i am sure others would love to know. And blog about the super date you two are going on on Wednesday!

    By Blogger Kendra, at 9:50 PM  

  • Details woman, I need details!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:22 PM  

  • What the heck???
    Tell me what's going on!

    By Blogger Adam, at 2:10 PM  

  • brookster--i'm pretty sure we need to cha cuz our five minute conversation on Thursday was just not sufficient at all. So if you can ever manage to pull yourself away from work and bring your head down from out of the clouds (you know what I'm talking about) then we definitely gots to talk and eat pie(s). Yeah, hope to see ya soon!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:30 PM  

  • What is going on? Brooke has a boyfrind? Jorsicka eats pie? Kendra's a penguin?
    I'm so lost!
    A hoo ahoo!

    By Blogger Adam, at 12:36 PM  

  • wow... I just read the coment I already pu on here and realized you followed my instructions! You told about this Scott boy and you told about your date just like i told you to! "here, have a snack!"

    By Blogger Kendra, at 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home