The Cookie Chronicle

Sunday, July 02, 2006

No Time to Breathe

Bonjour everyone. Comment allez vous? As for me, I'm doing fine except for the fact that these days, I have no time to even breathe. Two jobs, one full time and the other almost full time, and a boyfriend and driving my new car around le towne makes Brooke one tired girl. So tired, in fact, that she's constantly late and thus rushing hither and thither all over town as a drowsy driver that's probably going to rear end you one of these days. That's right. YOU. Right there. YOU. So watch out for any little red cars with a Brooke behind the wheel. I have a feeling you might not ever recover after such an encounter.

Anyways, here's the Scott Update:

This is a really cheesey way to put it, but we are official. Boyfriend and Girlfriend. A couple. We even hold hands in public. I don't know how long this is going to last, but it's crazy because sometimes I catch myself thinking about this in terms of years... and so does Scott. We haven't had any truly serious conversations, but the topic of marriage has been raised. If anyone would have told me a month ago that my life was about to take this crazy turn, I would have laughed openly in their face. But anyways, I really think Scott and I have something special. That is all.

And that's about it. Work and Scott. I miss my girlfriends. Whatever happened to me sitting around being bored, or eating that whole package of Oreos, or ringing Michelle's doorbell at 11 pm, or forcing Jessica to play yet another game of Donkey Kong Country with me... because right now that all sounds like an awfully good deal, even if it doesn't pay me anything. Frankly, I miss everyone. Drop me a line. I may not be here all de tim, but I'm still here.

4 Comments:

  • Yous gots a car! I think you need to come and give me lots of rides now.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:16 AM  

  • The ol' stick shift is lookin' hot...and by hot I MEAN hot...lol, i'll never forget the blessed opportunity i had to help you master the skill of driving in such a less than cool-aired vehicular device while the sun beat through the windows...but anyhow...yes, you must take some time to breathe, or at least spend more time with moi...hehe...hope to see you soon.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:00 PM  

  • you're not really serious about the "m" word are you? Girl-we needs to talk!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:05 PM  

  • Brooksie poo! I am making a comment. What happned to your Superman blog. I don't see it. And how come I am not on your list of friends you miss. Even though we share a room... you are still gone most of the time. We need to hang out.. just the 2 of us sometime. And... I'd like to say my car is a bajillion times better... it even has Air Conditioning! I win! jk.. luv ya!

    By Blogger Kendra, at 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home