The Cookie Chronicle

Thursday, March 22, 2007

I'm Still Alive!!

Hello, everyone! I've decided to make this quick post not only because I found this neat little count-down thingie, but to prove to you all that I'm still alive!!! I promise to make a more lengthy and up-to-date posting about what's been going on in my life thus far in the near future. At least within the next week or so.... I promise!!! (And if I forget, don't hesitate to remind me via email or text or calling me... whatever!) Anyways, this is a lovely little countdown to the best summer ever of our lives so far! It's gonna be awesome! Go Harry Potter!


3 Comments:

  • Hello my long lost crazy sister! I too am dying for this summer of thrills and...spills? Harry Potter, Spiderman, Pirates, it's gonna be intense. Hey, Michael and I made a movie on Friday to send to Ryan. It's a newscast about Treasure Map, you'll have to see it. And we got teen girl squad from Ryan's dad. Did you ever get to see it finalized? Hope to talk to you soon, and I look forward to your next LONG blog!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:49 AM  

  • I sure do believe that Brooke should see this.. umm, thing. It's like a convulsion x 2.75 + 3. Lol! It's crazy. Anyway, see you soon.

    Brooke - any news on any sort of CD holder device? Hehehe...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:32 PM  

  • I can't believe I hadn't seen the teen girl squad one! Oh man... good times! You need to see that pronto and the treasure map one too. Pretty much you just need to see the creative video genius of our friends.

    By Blogger Michelle, at 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home