The Cookie Chronicle

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

A Lot Lost, A Lot Gained

Dear Friends and Family and Strangers,

As it is nearing the dreaded Finals Season, I would like to report my incredible weight-loss status before the stress and chocolate binging officially set in. I, Brooke Jenson, over these past three and a half months, have lost a grand total of 34 pounds. I have dropped nearly 6 pant sizes, one bra cup size (sad!), and many many inches all around. My current weight: 155.4. Now please picture the beautiful, smaller version of me if in case anything should happen during these dreadful finals that makes me freak out, drop acid, hijack a schoolbus full of penguins, and gain 20 pounds. And no, I don't want your two dollars. But I could use a new wardrobe...

So if you're looking to donate a whole bunch of clothes to the Brooke-Clothing Fund, please dial 1-800-Brooker or send cash, check, or money orders in various amounts to the cute girl writing this post. (PS. I need a new skirt.) Only $29.95 Down, and only $20 a month! It's as cheap as free!!! Don't delay, order yours today! This offer will only be good for the next 13 minutes! Don't change that dial!

Anyways, I'm being serious now. I really must say I'm proud of myself for actually going and doing what I needed to do to get to a healthy weight. I've been eating right for the first time in my life, and actually sticking with it. I do my Dance Dance Revolution for sweet dance moves-- not to mention the amazing power it has to burn all of those calories, get your blood pumpin', and often give you an excellent cardio workout. I would recommend it to anyone-- even your mom!!! Well, I really do have finals to get to studying for... wish me Luck! I'm gonna need it...

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • Ok, so you ARE alive. You were starting to worry me girlfriend. We must see each other sooner than later. Two weeks and then summer is here, which means muchos hanging out with those people you once knew that one time in a world far beyond this place. (That means, me and michelle who you know from high school days) lol Hope to hear from you soon, and you should comment on my blog story already man!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:30 PM  

  • Hey, nice to see you're posting Brooke! And it's nice to see you visit MY blog all the time! J/k. Anyway, I keep trying to tell my parents how great video games can be when given a chance. All they seem to tell me is that I'll get Carpotunel for pushing too many buttons hours every day... ok, so they don't say that, but they think it, I just KNOW they do.
    Anyway, nice to see you bloggin'.

    PS I'm changing my name cuz I'm not "Elder" buckinator anymore, but THE Buckinator.

    By Blogger The Buckinator, at 9:14 PM  

  • Hey Brooke, I direct you to visit my blog sometime! Just don't want you missing out on something that just may deal with Harry Potter in my latest post. :p

    By Blogger The Buckinator, at 8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home